Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Entry to Rainbow Honey's Nail Art Contest

Hello Everyone,
   
        Today I want to show you my entry to Rainbow Honey's Blogger Only Nail Art Contest.I spent 3 days on these because I wanted them to be perfect.I love her nail polishes,even thought I don't own any yet.They are all so unique and beautiful.If you haven't checked them out yet,you really should.You can find her blog here and Facebook page here.Here is how it's going to work.Winners will be decided by popular vote (this will be a combination of "likes" and shares on Facebook as well as through a Google form through her blog.
- Voting will run from May 16 when everything is posted until May 27 11:59 PM EST.


If you would like to vote for me you can do so here and here.You can vote for as many as you like.
You do not have to vote for me, you can vote for whomever you like.If you do vote for me I would be truly grateful!

Anyway on to my entry.

        Thumb:My Little Pony Logo, Index:Rainbow Honey, Middle:Fluttershy, Ring:Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie: Cutie Marks.
Here is a better pic of my pinkie.
I made Rainbow Honey's Cutie Marks her polishes!

Again you do not have to vote for me but I would appreciate it :)
 
                                             TTFN,
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment