Tuesday, July 10, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Collection swatches and review Part 3

Hello everyone!

 Today I'm going to show you the last and my favorite's of my On Safari Collection.

I used 2 coats for these.
                                                                            Shade!
                                                                        Direct Sunlight!


Shade (w/flash) 

                                                                    Direct Sunlight!

 Jungle Queen is my #1 fave out of this collection! Did you see that yummy shimmer! Stunning!!

Application for both was fabulous! Dry to the touch in roughly 2 min!

While I didn't buy the whole collection, I still love it! I think they nailed the "Safari" theme right on the head!

What do you think? Which is your favorite?

Thanks for reading!!!

 
                                                                TTFN,
                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. I almost bought this today! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) If you can you def. should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swatches! I bought the whole collection because it was only $40 on Amazon, can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete