Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Breast Cancer Awareness Nails :)

Hi everybody!!

Ok so I know I'm a little late to the party (better late then never right??) but I wanted to show you my nails anyway!

Here are my BCA nails!


                                                          Left hand



                                                       Right hand.

My husband was out running some errands when he found this lone rose on a bush at our son's apartments and brought it home for me! He said "Last rose of the year for my beautiful rose" Awwwww, isn't that sweet!! I love him!
Anyway, since it's pink I thought it would make a great prop!

Here are some shots of the rose :)


                                                                    
While roses aren't my favorite flower, it's still very pretty!!

Ok, on to the polish!
I used WnW Wild Shine Tickled Pink, Maybelline Color Show Crushed Candy (which I hear is a BL Disco Biscuit dupe and she stains like a mofo), OPI I Lily Love You ( Thank you Anne for finding this!) and Sonia Kashuk Smoke and Mirrors.
I also used some BCA nail tattoo's that I got from Jen's Nail Files! Thank you Jen :)

There ya have it. My late BCA nail's! Maybe next Wednesday I will have them posted on time!!

What do you think? Did you do BCA nail's? If so post them on my wall, I would love to see them!


BTW just an FYI my favorite flower is Tiger Lily's :) Whats yours?




                                                   TTFN,
                                                           

3 comments: