Monday, February 27, 2012

Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky

Hmm where do I start with this polish?!?!First I have never heard of this brand before and its really cool in the bottle but as you can see in the photo's it doesn't go on very smooth.The brush is very straight and doesn't spread out like most of the other polish brush's do and it causes BIG bald spots.I had to put on 4 coats for it to look decent.
It dried very fast which is a good thing since you have to put on multiple coats and the formula was a little on the thick side.
It's a blue/purple/emerald green duo.It is really pretty but I am quite disappointed with it.
I looked it up and apparently there are 7 other color's to this line but I haven't seen them at my Rite Aid yet and I'm really not sure if I would buy them since this one was a flop.

See?Bald Spots!



       












Sorry it's a little messy.I didn't feel like doing any clean
up since I was taking it right back off!

No comments:

Post a Comment