Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our Shop is Open!

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry I'm a little late on posting this here but life has been a little crazy lately. June 1st was my son's 14th birthday,June 5th was my daughter's 5th birthday and Wednesday she had to get 4 shot's and hasn't been feeling well since then :( and my hubby has been battling sinus problems since November!!
And with all that going on we got our shop up and open! I have been super excited about it for days.We opened on Wednesday and have already made $10.00 for Shriner's Hospitals for Children! I know $10.00 doesn't seem like a lot but Shawn and I are so proud and excited about it.Thank you to everyone who helped us already!
I also wanted to let everyone know we should be getting our bottles Monday or Tuesday and will restock with some other's then.For now there is 1 Red,White, and You, 2 Get Yo Swag On!, and 2 Grapevine's left in stock.Here is a link to the shop if you would like to take a look https://abovethecurve.storenvy.com you can also find it on our Facebook page.

Thank you everyone for your support!


                                             TTFN,
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment