Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 2 - Orange

Here is day 2 of the 31 day challenge.I used Finger Paints Print & Printsess.I have to say I am very impressed with Finger Paints.I'm not much of an orange fan and I think I only own 3 but this one might just change that.
Application was smooth,wasn't to thick nor to thin.It has a gold shimmer to it and its super sparkly in the sun.Best of all?No annoying brush strokes! I really love this color and I will definitely be using it again.
I have no idea what collection it's from and I couldn't find many other reviews on this one either :(.

I tried to had Essies Shine of the Times over it but as you can see it didn't show up :(.

                                             TTFN,
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment