Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow

Here is day 3 of the 31 day challenge.

 I used Zoya's Pippa. She is a very bright yellow creme no shimmer just creme and reminded me of a New York taxi cab so of course i had to do my yellow mani based on it!
I have several other Zoya colors and I have to say this has been the worst out of all the one's I have tried so far.It was very thick and caused bald spots all over the place so I had to do 3 coats to even it out.It's ok thought because I probably will only use it once in awhile for other nail art anyway cause I'm not much of a yellow polish kind of girl!
So there ya have it my day 3 and a Zoya review!

                                                TTFN,
                                                               

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Yellows are a pain to work with regularly anyway.. so I don't know if it's Zoya's fault entirely.

    Your result is fabulous though.
    You freehanded the tips? If yes, that's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I am late on answering you. Yes I freehanded the tips that's why they are a little off lol. Thanks for your compliment I love getting them and they mean a lot to me :)

      Delete