Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand and Nail Therapy

I know that this isn't nail polish but it is related and I just had to share it with you all.A couple weeks ago my mom and I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and they were having a BOGO on Mane 'n Tail products so I decided to finally try their hand and nail moisturizer.
I have extremely dry skin so bad that I can't do dishes because my hands will get so dried out they crack and bleed (I know you are probably thinking lucky you haha but it sucks).I have tried so many moisturizers that claim they are non greasy,soothing,especially for severe dry skin but nothing has worked thus far.That was until I decided to give Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand and Nail Therapy a try!
OMGosh what a blessing.It's not greasy at all,very light weight,smells great,my cuticles have never looked better and best of all my hands are no longer cracked and dry.You can also use this on dry elbows and feet.
I love this stuff and I will definitely be buying this from now on!
If you have dry skin or are looking for a new hand moisturizer then I highly recommend giving Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand and Nail Therapy a try!


** This product was bought by me with my own money and all opinions are my own.I was not paid for this review.**

                                                TTFN,
                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Saw this twice at my local Ross for 2.49 and passed. I've always loved their hair products & I love anything that will moisturize my fingers. Now I will be on the look out! Thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome.I will have to go to Ross then and see if mine has it and buy a bunch lol (maybe one for a giveaway).I think I paid around $7 for mine but it was a bogo so wasnt that bad.I love this stuff.Let me know what you think when you get it.

      Delete