Thursday, May 24, 2012

Orly Charged Up and Bubbly Bombshell Swatches and Review

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm going to show you Orly Charged Up with Bubbly Bombshell.
Orly Charged Up is a medium purple/grape creme jelly.From what I have seen in picture's it looks very similar to China Glaze's Grape Pop ( I don't own Grape Pop so I can not compare the two). I love Orly but I was actually pretty disappointed with this one.It had all kinds of bald spots so I had to put on 3 coats for an even finish and there was also some shrinkage after it had fully dried.I'm not sure if maybe I got an old bottle or what but I have never had any issue's with Orly, which is why it's my favorite brand.It's still pretty though and for some reason I seem to lean toward purple polishes!
Anyways, here's some pics of Charged Up all by herself.


And here Is Charged Up well all Charged Up haha!


I'm not a huge glitter fan but Bubbly Bombshell is so pretty I will have to do swatches of her all by herself soon.I used a makeup sponge and gradually sponged Bubbly Bombshell onto the tips.
And here are some pics of Charged Up,Bubbly Bombshell and one of the polishes my husband and I made called Mixed Berries.

Well there you have it.Even though I wasn't super happy with the application of Charged Up I still love Orly! I think this one might have sat for Lord know's how long at my Sally's and probably has nothing to do with Orly.
What do you think?

                                                      TTFN,
                                                         

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this! I saw Charged Up ad I was in love and then it just kept getting better! I love purple! Bubbly Bombshell is gorgeous and your franken is great too! What brand of glitter did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you <3 We got our glitter from http://www.shopyoumix.com/. Also this polish will be for sale soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep an eye out, if I get some spending money soon I really wanna buy some indies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing bubbly bombshell right now :) it really is a beauty! Very hard to capture on camera the sparkles confuse it lol. It sponges on beautifully for tape manicures.

    ReplyDelete