Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Apologies...And a St. Patty's Day Mani!

I just wanted to say I am sorry I haven't been posting lately.We have had a very close family member and my father in-law end up in the hospital within a week from eachother and it has been very stressful.All is well for now and I promise I will be back posting on a more regular basis very soon.
Ok on to the St. Patty's Day Mani!I don't care to much for this one I'm not sure why but I just don't like it.But I thought I should share it anyway.I used Color Club Give Me A Hint from the Alter ego collection,Rimmel Black Satin and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Gilty Pleasure.

Please excuse my horrible cuticle's and clean up job,I was still a little sad my nail broke and I had to file them all down to match :(
I will post a better St.Patty's Day Mani tomorrow!
TaTa for now.
Angel

1 comment: