Thursday, March 15, 2012

Woo Hoo My OWN nail polish!

I am so excited, my husband and I have made our own nail polish and I love it!!Now I have in the past made franken's using other nail polishes but this time we did it all from scratch.I just had to show it off!
                                           With top coat
                                           With Matte top coat.
Both are 2 very light coats.I could probably use it over a base color like black or white.
Either way I love it.
And as usual please excuse the crappy clean up and the ugly cuticle's.
    

6 comments:

  1. OUTSTANDING!!! Awesome color, too! Where did you get your lacquer base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The base was just some clear polish I had.

      Delete
  2. This looks great!! Awesome job! :-) I want to start mixing my own polish, I think it would be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a lot of fun but can be frustrating at the same time.You should defiantly give it a try!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want <3 This looks really beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete