Thursday, March 15, 2012

NailiteInc Error!!

Recently I went to Nailiteinc.com to purchase some clear and bottle's for my polishes and when I went to complete my order my husband noticed an error.They were saying that a 32oz top coat was 9lbs and were charging the shipping as such.My husband noticed this error and immediatly e-mailed them.Well we finally got an e-mail back and this is what it said:

The Top Coat was wrong.  It was at 9 pounds and should have been at  1.2 pounds.  The rest of the items are correct.  Stick It was not wrong and the bottles are 15 pounds.  Thank you for letting us know.

Best Regards,
   Lisa Rillo

lisa@nailiteinc.com

I'm not sure how many (if any) of you have ordered from them but if you have I'm pretty sure they over charged you.I hope they fixed it because we all could stand to save a little money here and there.
So the lesson here is always look before you hit accept and don't be affraid to e-mail or call the comany if you think there is something wrong with your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment