Wednesday, August 1, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome Want My Bawdy Swatches and Review

Hello everyone.

If you follow me on Facebook you know that I have been impatiently waiting for China Glaze to release the Bohemian Luster Chrome Collection for quite a while now and was extremely excited when they announced it would be released in August! Well last Friday I was looking on 8ty8beauty.com and saw they already had them available!!! I was so excited I was flailing my arms up and down, screaming with excitement and I accidentally hit my daughter in the face (not hard) lol !! I bought them Friday night and they arrived Monday afternoon!! Now that is service!
I couldn't decide which one I wanted to try first so I had my oldest daughter (who I am proud to say is also a polishaholic) pick for me. She chose Want My Bawdy, so here it is!

                                                 In direct Sunlight
                                             
                                                In Shade

                         Sorry for the blurry picture but it was the best one I could get of the purple.
     

As you can see this one is a dark sapphire blue with purple under tones. My two favorite polish color's in one!!!
Application on this was awesome. Not to thick or to thin. I used 3 coats for this one with 1 coat of top coat.
I am in love with this collection!! I can't wait to try the rest!
Now if China Glaze would just make some Flakies they would have my 3 favorite's!! Holo's, Duo's
and Flakies OH MY!! LOL.

Well there you have it. What do think? Were you woe'd by this collection?

                                                                         TTFN,
                                                                           

2 comments: