Thursday, August 2, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome Deviantly Daring Swatches and Review

Hello everyone,


Today I'm going to show you another pretty from the China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome Collection. This one is Deviantly Daring and it is so pretty I'm going to get right to the pic's!!!
I used 2 coat's for this one.






See Pretty right?!?!?  I can't wait to do some kind of nail art with these soon!!

Anyway, Deviantly Daring is a beautiful metallic greenish/teal/turquoise color.  China Glaze describe's this as an "Adventurously bold peacock teal." And BOLD it is!!  hehe

I was afraid the application on these would be horrible but so far I have had no problems. As you can see there is a slight amount of visible brush strokes but that is to be expected with metallic's.I can't really comment on the wear time because honestly I haven't worn any of these for longer then a few hour's.
Also, I had a comment on my FB page from a lady saying she couldn't get hers to dry but so far mine have dried pretty fast.
The best part about this one is that it didn't stain my nails like other blue's have.


Overall I am very impressed with this collection and I can't wait to show you the rest!!


What do you think of Deviantly Daring?




                                     
                                                                        TTFN,
                                                                             

3 comments:

  1. The third picture looks like orly sweet peacock. I definitely have to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been eyeing this one...and it's gorgeous as I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's such a pretty teal!

    ReplyDelete