Tuesday, August 14, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome Swanky Silk Swatches and Review

Hello everyone!

It feels like forever since I put a post up!! I am really sorry about that! It has been so nice out and with school starting soon, we have been super busy.
So, today I'm going to show you another polish from China Glaze's Bohemian Luster Chrome Collection. This one is Swanky Silk.






Swanky Silk was such a PITA to photograph that I almost didn't post these :(

Swanky Silk is champagne/gold almost nude at times, rose/pink duochrome. In person, the duochrome is a lot stronger then the other's (except R&R) in the collection.
Like most of the Bohemian Luster Collection it was quite sheer. What you see is 3 thin coats without a top coat.
The formula on this one was thin and easy to apply.And because it has a metallic finish, there is "some" visible brush strokes, but not to much that it ruin's the mani :)
What do you all think?
I honestly can't decide if I like this one or not : /  I think it clashes with my skin tone :(.

There you have it. I have one more to show you from this collection, but you will have to wait til tomorrow hehe :)

                                               TTFN,
                                                   

EDIT: I had this post and the last polish from this collection scheduled to post last week. Unfortunately, it didn't work and I don't know why :( I am very sorry about that.


*The polish in this post was purchase by ME with my own money. All opinion's and swatches are my own.I was not paid in any way for this review* 

No comments:

Post a Comment